Please read very carefully these terms and conditions before sending your word to BdFISH Dictionary. Participation in the BdFISH Dictionary indicates that you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not participate in the BdFISH.
If you think that anyone already broke this agreement, please let us know via email () without posting any comment.
Details terms and conditions are-
- BdFISH Dictionary publishes words/topics explanation with example, photographs, video etc. special reference to Bangladesh.
- Manuscript of words/topics, sent us for consideration or published, will be considered as author’s own writing.
- Reference must be mentioned if used secondary data.
- In case of secondary data, if oral or written permission is required, author himself/herself will manage it from appropriate authority. A manuscript submitted with secondary data will indicate that author sent it after completing all such formalities or procedures.
- Sender/Contributor will bear all the responsibilities of the Published words/topics.
- By sending to publish or publishing an word/topic, national or international laws (copyright, humanity etc.) cannot be dishonored. If anyone violates one or more of these laws, only s/he will be convicted for his/her responsible, not BdFISH.
- Ownership of all writings/comments on BdFISH will be established to both author/commenter and BdFISH.
- A part or full of an article published on BdFISH website can be used by noncommercial purpose with mentioning author name and BdFISH as references and in case of online use, backlink must be placed in appropriate position.
- Duplication (partial or full) for commercial use of any document published on BdFISH website must not be made without written permission.